- Volunteering – is greatly appreciated.
- We hold meeting for our volunteers monthly in Ely, Pioche, Tonopah, Goldfield, Amargosa Valley, Pahrump, Beatty, Round Mountain, Dyer, Mesquite, Logandale, Henderson, Boulder City, Searchlight, Laughlin, Summerlin, Mountain Spring, Mount Charleston, Las Vegas
- Donating – building of the steam.
- The steam is always behind the campaign to keep everything running along.
- Voting – is a privilege we have here in america.
- Your vote sends a direct message to the government about who and how you want your government to run and operate.
Elect M. Kameron Hawkins for Lieutenant Governor of Nevada 2022
My fellow Nevadans,
I am running for Lieutenant Governor of Nevada in 2022. When I was a young man, I proudly served in the U.S. Navy from 1983 – 1997 where my pride as a patriot became enhanced. I received an Honorable Discharge after my first hitch. I then volunteered for the Navy Reserves and joined a priority one unit “NCHB14” until I became a Disabled Veteran at the rank of BM1/E6.
The best way for me to serve our county today is as your Lieutenant Governor of Nevada. Being a proud Republican with many years as a businessman on local, national and international platforms has allowed me to navigate and see first hand as to how the world works in business and in politics. My strengths will allow Nevadans to leverage my applied knowledge towards the combined vision that we all seek for a greater Nevada.
Nevada’s Economic Development, Green Friendly and Global Supporter along with focus on how we are becoming a worldwide Adventure Destination Location are a few of the topics I will enhance as your Lieutenant Governor of Nevada. For more information, please visit www.RepublicanChamber.org/nevada.